New Guidebook on
“10 Temples on Two Wheels” is a guidebook for the intrepid traveller who wants to have a bit of an adventure while seeing more of historical Kamakura than just the “main attraction” of the Great Buddha.
The guidebook contains a number of recommended courses for day
Chock full of “tourist tips” about Japanese culture, as well as information and stories about the shrines, temples and other sights on each course and about the people who made them, this book suits the novice day tripper, experienced tourists and residents of Japan and even the armchair traveller.
Paperback; 115 pages, including color photos, maps and index.
Publication Date: October, 2008.
Recommended retail price: JPY1,500-.
HOW TO PURCHASE
· Good Day Books (1-11-2 Ebisu; near Ebisu Station)
· National Azabu Bookstore (5-2-4 Minami Azabu; near Hiroo Station)
· Hotel Okura Bookstore (South Wing, B1F) (2-10-4 Toranomon; near Toranomon and Kamiyacho Stations)
· Westin Hotel Mariage Shop (or ask the concierge) (1-4-1 Mita; near Ebisu Station)
· Kamakura Prince Hotel (1-2-18 Shichirigahama Higashi, near Shichirigahama Station)
· Rentacycle Kamakura Nishiguchi (12-5 Onari-cho, near Kamakura Station West Exit)
· Shimamori Bookstore (1-9-3 Komachi;
across Wakamiya Oji from
· Shorindo Bookstore (1-4-12 Komachi; near Kamakura Station, across the street from Starbucks)
· Taraba Shobo (11-40 Onari-cho, near Kamakura Station West Exit)
· Tsukui Restaurant (11-7 Onari-cho, near Enoden Kamakura Station)
Or purchase from the author by
writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be invoiced to pay by Paypal and your copy will be mailed to you. Price for mail purchase: JPY1,250 plus
shipping and handling (JPY250 within
© 2008, Vicki L. Beyer
Published by Scribblers Publishing, Mudgeeraba, QLD,