Baliset Night in Tokyo '97
On Dec. 27th , We held 'Baliset Night in Tokyo '97 ' at Mother's Ruin in
Shimo-Kitazawa, Tokyo. This was something like a year-end party for Baliset
players living around Tokyo. There came 8 Baliset players, their family
and friends. 5 players of us performed on the stage. I hope more players
will perform on Baliset Night in Tokyo '98. Many thanks to those who attend
the party and those who are staffs of Mother's Ruin.
Refer to the following for the contents.Sorry that quarities of several pictures are so bad.
Fukuda. He played his oak Stick.
1. Improvisation(Hige with his machine)
2. Blues in C ( Hige)
3. Autumn Leaves ( Joseph Kosma)
4. In a sentimental mood ( Duke Ellington, Irving Mills and Manny Kurtz)
He played his Stick.
1. Kasa ha Umbrella ( himself)
2. Kimi no Yume ( Masumi Hara)
3. 20th century boy (T-Rex)
Third. Hiro Hoshino. He played his ironwood Stick.
1. Improvisation ( himself and Hiroike)
2. title unknown
3. Pettite pause ( Jim Lampi)
Moriguchi ( Hello. It's me!) I played my 12-stringed Warr Guitar. This
photo was taken on another consert. When I who was the only photographer
act on the stage, I forgot that I asked someone to take my photos.
1. Joy ( Bach)
2. Remi without fear ( Daniel Schell)
3. Watarase-bashi ( Tisato Moritaka)
4. Three sisters ( Rick Bellinger)
5. Waltzing matilda ( Australian traditional)
6. Wonderful tonight ( Eric Clapton)
7. Ame ( Tisato Moritaka)
played his oak Stick. He presented several original tunes and greatest
hits. He sometimes perform slide bar style like Sky dog.
This picture was not also taken on the Night. I was too tired to take photos after finishing my stage. Sorry.
1. Martha My Dear ( Beatles)
2. Autumn ( Toshi)
3. Pretty Eyes ( Toshi)
4. Definitely Maybe ( Jeff Beck)
5. This Masquerade ( Leon Russel)
encore: Larks Tongues In Aspic, Part 2 ( King Crimson)
The Stick is a registered trademark of Stick Enterprises, Inc.
The Warr Guitar is a registered trademark of Warr Guitars.
E-mail : email@example.com
Since : Dec 28th. 1997