From Narita Airport
1. Take JR Narita Express train to Shibuya station. (about 70 minutes)
2. Take Limousine bus to Shibuya. (about 85 minutes)
3. Take Keisei line to Nippori station, and change to the JR Yamanote line to Shibuya station. (about 100 minutes)
From Haneda Airport
1. Take Keihin-Kyuko line to Shinagawa station, then change to JR Yamanote line to Shibuya station.(about 45 minutes)
2. Take Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsu-cho station, then change JR Yamanote lineand alight at Shibuya station. (about 50 minutes)
3. Take Limousine bus to Shibuya. (about 40~60 minutes)
From Shibuya station
1. Take Tokyu Bus leaving Bus Stop #17 at the west bus terminal. Get off at Aobadai-yon-chome, 2 stops from Shibuya. (about 5 minutes)
2. Take a taxi (the fare is about 740Yen or little bit more, about 5 minutes).
A Tokyu Bus(for Wakabayashi-orikaeshijo)is now ready to Ieave at bus stop #17. Take this bus here.(photo taken at JR Shibuys Stn south exit)
Bus Stop Aobadai-yon-chome in front of Laundry (painted CLEANING on entrance door). Get off here and keep walk in the direction of travel.Turn left at the first turning after TOYOTA used car center.
Please also refer and use the movie guide.